Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wii, Betrayed and Destroyed

As you may know Wii is one of the most popular gaming systems of all time, it's great interactive originalness and  
great games set it apart from the rest in fun. Nintendo has also aimed it's sights at fitness, with the Wii fit regime. But all of Wii's credibility has been stolen by Microsoft and my favourite..... Sony.

The Playstation Move is Sony's attempt at motion gaming, and I far as I can tell it is the same as a Wii, a stick that you move around to make stuff on your LCD move,,, honestly have Wii heard of copyright, Nintendo should sue Sony.

Microsoft's creation is amazing and less influenced by the Wii, it is called Kinect and it is a camera fitted to your X-box that senses your motions, without the aid of a Wii stick and turns the video into "so as I am told" a brilliant gaming experience, now I want one of these. But they have still based their designs of Wii's rock hard foundation.

So COME ON NINTENDO... FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.