Hi everyone! Several things have been running through my mind recently. One of them is deciding whether BF:BC2 is 100% better than CoD:BO. Another one is what to write next. But the most important thing I have on my mind right now is the blog hiatus. BlueJamK will be put on hold for about a month or so while we/I sort out some stuff with it. No, BJK is not going offline/dead but just in a break/unconscious state. So, while BlueJamK is on hiatus, share the previous posts with friends and consider sending in that epic story that you wrote last week but can't be bothered to put it onto FanFiction.net. Anyway since it's the nice festive season I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas getting lots of gifts and giving generously (to an extent...) to friends and family. See you soon!
BlueJamK
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.