December already? Here's the update to no-one in particular!
November quotes of the Week:
- "War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it" ~ Desiderius Erasmus
- “I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Please (again) excuse the lack of [quality] posts. Jam and K seem to be somwhere in the Limbo and I've been hooked again by some Total War game (getting more time off it now). There have been numerous events this month though so I'm gonna list them.
Fails
- I failed to even reach 5,000 words on the NaNoWriMo
- Got an ipod Nano 5th gen (camera timez) and I'm putting the camera to good use
- I've managed to keep my game production going
- Several productions have survived the long "no progress" month
PS. You can publish your piece of literature on this site. Just send it to us at bluejamk@hotmail.com and it'll be posted ASAP (e-mail is checked twice a week).
C:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.