Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Changes around here... and a heads up

Imagine this hitting you. That what it was like for me. Just no pain.
Y'know, I was looking at the blog today when BOOM a missile hit me. Not a real missile of course. The "missile" part was just an abstract way of saying "big" which in turn can also mean "huge". This huge thing that hit me was confirmed by my good friend Carl, Jam and K (not at the same time of course). The back ground looks bland. Like, stripey kind of bland. I mean, it's just some template made by some person who was really bored or had a high paying job. Great. This means that over the weekend (I've got homework like all smart people C;) the blog will be recieving a makeover along with a whole fist full of posts. Not just a hand, a fist. Of course the posts aren't certain to come (mine are as usual :p) but hey, everyone needs a life right?
Blue

2 comments:

  1. Yeah and it would be great if you could finally give that makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? I'm working my butt off here.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.