Sunday, September 5, 2010

LOL Limewire!

When I first discovered (I was actually told by my good friend Carl) this little flash animation, I was baffled by it's sheer stupidity and randomness. Of course, all it features is a little 10 second loop of some guy singing and little pirate things dancing across the screen with the words "LOL Limewire". So, being a really strange person, I decided to do some research on it. Here's what I found:
  1. The little tune apparently comes from the silly and annoying kids tv show, Lazy Town
  2. The words "LOL Limewire" are there because Limewire got sued for piracy
  3. The lyrics are:
  4. Do what you want cause a pirate is free
    You are a pirate!
    Yar Har fiddle dee dee
    Being a pirate is alright with me
    Do what you want cause a pirate is free
    You are a pirate!
  5. The .swf is available if you type in LOL Limewire into Google and click "I'm feeling Lucky"

Of course I won't post it here because not only will it drown out all patience from any unlucky readers with it's never ending loop, but it's also really annoying after the 5th time. Check it out if you can!
Blue

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Ironic

    ReplyDelete
  2. @g.s.patton
    yes it's quite funny. I'm presuming that you find it ironic that Limewire was sued for piracy? If the word was used correctly of course. C:

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.